Custard With Strawberry Sauce
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 374 kcal
Ingredients for Custard With Strawberry Sauce
- › Egg yolk 3
- › Milk 200ml
- › Gelatin 1 pouch
- › Strawberry 150g
- › Sweetener
1. Place 50ml milk in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the milk. Let soak for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Separate the egg yolk gently and put it large bowl. On double boiler place the bowl and keep whisking it. Gradually add rest of the milk and keep whisking. Add gelatin and sweetener give a final whisk and remove from heat and pour it in a glass or a bowl. Refrigerate it till it sets.
3. Add 100g of the strawberries, sweetener and water to in blender and blend it. Pour it in a small saucepan and bring to a slow boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add in the remaining strawberries. Let cool completely then spoon over the Custard . Refrigerate again until ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!