• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 222 kcal
Ingredients for custard pudding
- › 1/2 cup sugar 2 Tablespoons cornstarch (not corn flour) 2 cups milk (whole milk or low fat) 2 egg yolks
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar & cornstarch. Slowly whisk in the milk & egg yolks. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until thickened. (it will thicken more as it cools) Pour into serving cups and let stand to cool or refrigerate, undisturbed, until it’s set – about an hour.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!