Curry Paste frozen
• By Seema Jalan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 845 kcal
Ingredients for Curry Paste frozen
- › 1kg onion peeled
- › 1kg Tomato
- › 1 bulb garlic,15-20cloves of garlic
- › 2-3 inches of ginger
- › 10-15 green chillies
1. Chop all the ingredients and blend them to a paste
2. In a pan cook the paste until water dries up and the paste comes together like dough.
3. Remove from fire and cool down
4. Once cooled put the paste in ice cube tray and freeze for 3-4 hours until frozen.
5. Remove from ice tray and store in ziplock bag in the freezer
6. Use as desired. Take 3-4 cubes and thaw them and add to curries and dals for a quick meal.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!