Curry Leaves Chicken
• By Cheena Lalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 875 kcal
Ingredients for Curry Leaves Chicken
- › 500 gms Chicken
- › 1 bunch of Curry leaves
- › 1 table spoon Ginger garlic paste
- › 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- › 1 Onion
- › 1 Tomato
- › 2 tea spoon Chilli powder
- › 2 Green chillies
- › 50 gms curd
- › 15 gms ghee
- › Salt as per taste
1. Wash the chicken and add salt, curd, chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix well and keep it for 30 mins
2. In a wok heat oil add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. After onions are done add chicken.
3. Add chopped tomato, green chillies and curry leaves.
4. Cover lid and cook on medium flame.
5. Oil will start leaving from the sides. After this cook for 3-5 minutes and switch off from the flame.
6. Serve hot with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!