• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 347 kcal
Ingredients for Curdoholic Okra
- › Okra/bhindi - 200gm
- › Yogurt - 200gm
- › Gram flour/besan - 15gm
- › Mustard seeds - a pinch
- › Cumin seeds - a pinch
- › Olive oil - 10gm
- › Dry spices - salt, turmeric powder
- › Green chilly (optional) - 1
1. Cut the okra length wise and then into two halves. In a pan add oil, cumin seeds and mustard seeds and let it crackle. Then add the okra and saute it until it’s half cooked.
2. In a bowl, add yogurt, gram flour and dry spices and whisk it nicely. Pour it over okra and let it cook for 4-5 minutes or until it’s done. Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!