Curd with Paneer Paratha
• By Ankit Srivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 880 kcal
Ingredients for Curd with Paneer Paratha
- › Paneer 100 GM
- › Ghee 5 Gm
- › Wheat Flour 60 Gm
- › Onion 10 Gm
- › Spices
- › Curd 100 GM
- › Stevia 5 GM
1. I find Above calculations not correct so posting mine here also. 100 GM Paneer 262 KCAL (P:14 C:2 F:22) 5 Gm Ghee: 45 KCAL (P: C: F:5) 60 GM Wheat Flour 216 KCAL (P:6 C:48 F:) 10 GM Onion 4 KCAL (P:.001 C:.9 F:0) Spices Your Choice KCAL (P:14 C:2 F:22) 100 GM Curd 61 KCAL (P:4 C:4.5 F:3) 5 Gm Stevia 0 KCAL —————————————————————— Total: 588 KCAL (P: 38.001 C: 65.5 F:52) Directions: 1: Mash paneer and mix onion with all spices. 2: Create a dough with wheat flour. 3: Fill the stuffing in dough ball and flatten it out. 4: Use tava and 5gm ghee to cook it on a Tava. 5: Serve paratha with curd and 5gm stevia to make curd sweet.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!