• By LOVEDEEP SINGH
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Curd oats
- › 1. 50g oats 2. 200ml water 3. Salt (according to taste) 4. Black pepper (according to taste) 5. 2tspn olive oil 6. Rye 7. Curry leaves 8. Red chilli powder (according to taste) 9. 100g curd
1. 1. Roast oats, mixed 200ml water, salt, black pepper, then take it in 1 bowl. 2. Then take pan 2tspn olive oil, curry leaves, rye, red chilli powder and fried it. 3. Then take oats bowl mixed 100g curd and fried material. 4. Then mixed some small part of cucumber and pomegranate. 5. Then the 1 meal of the day is completed
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!