| 1 minute to read
- Cucumber 100 gm (2 medium grated)
- Onion 50 gm (1 medium grated)
- Besan 100 gm (equal quantity as that of grated cucumber)
- Wheat flour 50 gm (binder can use mixed grain flour)
- Ajwain 1/2tsp
- Green Chilli 1 finely chopped
- Turmuric 1/2 tsp
- Oil as per your liking
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tsp
Mix all the ingredients in form of a batter with consistency like a thick dosa batter. Donot add water cucumber will have enough water to get that consistency. If the batter is too thin you can add besan to bring it to required level. add 1 tsp at a time.
Spread the batter over heated pan/tawa. Add oil as per your liking, can be cooked without oil but you will need non-stick pan.
Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Flip the side again cover the lid, you can add oil for the flip side as well. Again let it cook for 2-3 minutes with lid on at low flame.
Once cooked under lid you can remove the lid and let it cook a bit on high flame to get a crispy layer on both side.
Serve it with tamrind/ tomato sauce or can go with pickle as well as curd.