• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 116 kcal
Ingredients for Cucumber rolls
- › 65 gm precooked shredded chicken
- › 10 gm Greek yoghurt
- › 150 gm Cucumber ~( 6 slices)
- › 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- › Salt
1. Take the shredded chicken along with yoghurt , pepper & salt in a mixing bowl. Combine together to prepare the filling. Additional seasoning or veggies could be added for flavour.
2. Take a long english cucumber & either using a Y scraper / knife get 6 thin slices of cucumber for wrapping.
3. Take a slice place the filling carefully and roll. Fix together with help of a toothpick or brush the cucumber end with some yoghurt to glue together.
4. Repeat the same for remaining slices. Serve with your choice of sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!