• By Kruti shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 52 kcal
Ingredients for cucumber lemonade
- › cucumber 150 gm
- › lemon 1 piece
- › mint ( optional)
- › salt
- › 10 gm sugar / stevia/ sugar free as per taste
- › ice cubes
1. 1. Cut pieces of cucumber without peeling
2. 2. add it to a blender to make juice
3. 3. Strain the mixture to remove the leftover fibre ( if you like to drink the fibre too can skip this step)
4. 4. Add it to a glass with water, lemon juice, sugar, salt as per taste
5. 5 Add ice cubes and Garnish with lemon and mint leaves. Serve chilled
6. 6. tip don't add too many mint leaves else it will not taste good. also no stem of mint leaves should be added. just leaf part should be added.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!