| 1 minute to read
Crustless low carb taco pie
- Taco seasoning ( this makes more than you need, save rest for a later use) 🙂
- 2 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano leaves
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper Combine all ingredients in a bowl & set aside.
- “Taco Pie”
- 455 grams ground beef mince
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cup grated cheese
Preheat oven to 350 grams
Grease a 9 inch glass or ceramic deep dish pie pan
Brown the mince in a frypan.
Add taco seasoning & stir.
Spread the mince into greased pie dish.
In a large bowl combine eggs, cream and garlic. Pour slowly over the beef mix in the dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until the centre is set and cheese is browned.
Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.