Crunchy Bombill Fry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Crunchy Bombill Fry
- › Bombill - 100gm
- › Bread crumbs - 50gm
- › Sorghum/Jowar flour - 10gm
- › Ginger -5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Dry spices - salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilly powder, black pepper powder.
- › Lime juice - 2 tbsp
1. In a bowl, add all dry spices with ginger garlic paste and add little water to form a paste.
2. Coat the Bombill with this paste and then roll in jowar flour followed by breadcrumbs. Heat oil in the skillet and fry it until it’s golden brown on both sides. Enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!