Crispy tofu in Cajun spices
• By Sarita N
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 770 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy tofu in Cajun spices
- › Tofu - 250 gms
- › Onion powder - 1 teaspoon
- › Garlic powder - 1 teaspoon
- › Paprika - 1 teaspoon
- › Cornstarch - 25gms
- › Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- › Salt as per taste
- › Pepper as per taste
- › Parsley
1. I used 20gms cornstarch, added salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika powder, chilli, parsley powder, pepper and marinated the tofu for 10mins Then on a non stick pan I added 10ml olive oil and stir fried the tofu. After 5mins of stir frying (one all the batter sticks to the tofu) I transferred the tofu to air frier for 5mins. If you don’t have an air frier you can bake it. Crispy delicious tofu is ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!