• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 451 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy Potato-Chicken
- › Chicken breast - 100gm
- › Egg- 1
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Red chilly powder- 1 tsp
- › Red food color- a pinch
- › Corn flour - 20gm
- › Red chilly flakes - 5gm
- › Other dry ingredients- salt and pepper powder
- › Oil - 15gm
- › Potatoes- 70gm
1. Cut the chicken breast into long broad pieces and pound it, then marinate it with ginger garlic paste, egg, corn flour and the spices and dry ingredients. Keep it aside for half an hour.
2. Peel of the potato and grate it. Now add salt and remove excess water by squeezing it.
3. Coat the chicken pieces with these chips. Heat oil in the non stick pan and add coated chicken and cook it until it is crisp brown on both the sides. Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!