• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:12 Minutes 241 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy Paneer
- › 75gm paneer 1/2 spoon ginger garlic paste Salt Black pepper Pinch of magic masala
1. Cut paneer as desired shape .
2. Add ginger garlic paste in a bowl then add salt,black pepper,and magic masala . After mixing the ingredients add paneer to it .
3. Add ghee to a pan . As it gets heated up .Then lay paneer cubes on the pan and then keep tossing it as it gets crispy from all side .
4. Note -Keep the pan on medium flame 🔥.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!