crispy harsh potato
• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 485 kcal
Ingredients for crispy harsh potato
- › 1 russet potato 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided salt & pepper to taste
1. Peel and grate the potato. Roll shredded potato up in 4-ply of paper towels and squeeze out the moisture. Repeat if necessary until most of the liquid is gone. Transfer to a bowl and toss with salt & pepper. Preheat a large fry pan (preferable non-stick) to medium-high. Place one teaspoon of oil in the hot pan and swirl around. Add potatoes, patting them evenly and cleaning up edges. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook undisturbed and uncovered for 15 minutes. When bottom is crisp, turn potatoes over. If needed, cut into wedges for easier turning. Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil and swirl it around to reach all sides. Cook another 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Taste for salt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!