Crispy Breaded Chicken
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 450 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy Breaded Chicken
- › Chicken boneless- 150gm
- › Egg - 1
- › Bread Crumbs - 20gm
- › Ghee- 10gm
- › Ginger root- 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Dry Spices- red paprika, cumin powder, garam masala, chat masala, salt, pepper powder.
1. Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with ginger garlic paste and all the spices for about 15 minutes. You can pound the chicken beforehand for more tenderness.
2. Beat egg along with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
3. Afterwards, dredge it into breadcrumbs.
4. Pour the ghee into the skillet. Add the breaded chicken and cook it on medium flame until it's golden brown on both the sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!