| 1 minute to read
Crepes stuffed with jaggery flavored coconut
- To make the crepe we need
- 1. Milk 250 grams
- 2. semolina/rava 30 gm
- 3. rice grain 10 gm
- 4. sugar 30 gm
- 5. refined flour /maida 75 gm
- 6. ghee for greasing the tawa
- To make the coconut filling
- 1. 1 medium coconut grated.
- 2. Jaggery 25 gms
- 3. Milk 200 gms
- 4. green cardamom powder.
1. To make the batter for the crepes add all the above ingredients mentioned for crepe batter in the milk and mix with hand.
2. Do not over mix as it tends to get chewy. At the same time no lumps should be seen.
3. For the filling, boil milk and keep aside.
4. In a pan add jaggery and melt it followed by adding coconut. Cook for 10 minutes.
5. Add milk or cream and continue stirring till the coconut is well cooked.
6. You may add sugar or stevia instead of jaggery.
7. In a flat non stick tawa grease ghee and add the batter just like we do to make dosa.
8. Do not smear the batter added with your spoon. However you may use the handle of the Tawa to roll it just in order to spread it and make it thinner.
9. Now place a spoon of the coconut filling inside and make it into a roll just like in the picture. Serve warm or cold.