Crepe with Strawberry Coulis
• By Afra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for Crepe with Strawberry Coulis
- › 30g Flour
- › 1 egg
- › 100 ml Milk
- › 150 g Strawberries
- › Sweetener
1. Strawberry Coulis- Wash and drain strawberries. In a non stick pan add a little bit of butter and sauteed the strawberries. Add water and sweetener till the strawberries become soft. On low flame keep stirring the strawberries till they become soft. Mash the strawberries well. Cool the Coulis- and remove it in a bowl.
2. Crepe- In a bowl add flour, egg, milk and sweetener. Add a pinch of baking soda, whisk it well and set it aside. After ten minutes add a little butter to the pan and pour the batter. Cover it for some time. Flip the crepe over so the other side can be cooked. Once cooked, remove it from the flame and serve with Coulis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!