Cremè of Mushroom Soup
• By Bhakti Bhosale
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 224 kcal
Ingredients for Cremè of Mushroom Soup
- › Mushroom
- › Onions
- › Garlic
- › Kosher Salt
- › Black Pepper
- › Red Chilli Flakes
- › Fresh Cream
- › Milk
- › Parsley
1. Roughly chop mushrooms. Add oil and butter to a large, heavy pot and cook over medium-high until butter melts. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are deeply browned and most of the moisture has evaporated, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add shallots and scallions; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add flour and stir to combine. Add stock and milk, stirring and scraping to loosen any browned bits from bottom of pot. Let mixture come to a low boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until broth thickens, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer half of mixture to a blender. Secure lid on blender and remove center piece to allow steam to escape. Place a clean towel over opening and process until almost smooth; return to pot. (Or use an immersion blender to pulse the soup until somewhat blended but some whole pieces of mushroom are still visible.) Stir in parsley; serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!