• By Mrinalini Dhoke
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 107 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy Spinach
- › 300-400 g Spinach 1 tsp butter 2 tbsp(30ml) heavy cream 1 garlic clove 1 tsp All purpose flour ( maida) water salt pepper
1. 1) Blanch spinach for 5-10 min 2) Turn on the gas, put butter in pan, after butter melted, saute finely chopped garlic 3) Add all purpose flour in it ,saute for a min or two. 4) Add room temperature water in it and mix all the flour,to make little thick consistently, make sure there is no lump left it it. 5) Add salt, pepper and cook it for a min or two. 6) Add heavy cream mix it properly, then add blanched spinach, mix it, and let cook it for another few min. 7) If cream is very thick add water or cream as per your wish to slightly make thin consistently. If you don't want to add all purpose flour, leave it and add any thickening agent which don't have carbohydrates or just add water and cream.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!