Creamy egg layered Chicken ( Serve-2)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 808 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy egg layered Chicken ( Serve-2)
- › Chicken boneless- 150gm
- › Ginger root- 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Cashews- 20gm
- › Almonds- 20gm
- › Ghee- 10gm
- › Cream(25%milk low fat)- 50gm
- › Egg- 2
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Salt, black pepper powder
- › Tomatoes- 50gm
- › Capsicum long- 10gm
1. In a skillet, add ghee and finely chopped onion and saute it for 3 minutes on medium flame or until it's golden brown
2. Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces and marinate it with ginger garlic paste and add it to the onion. Cook it for 4 minutes or until it's half tender.
3. In a mixer, grind cashews and almonds adding little water and add this paste to the pan.
4. Add the cream and let all cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
5. Now, beat eggs adding salt and pepper powder and top it on the creamy chicken.
6. Set the egg mixture and top it with tomatoes and long capsicum or any veggies of your choice.
7. You can cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes or can bake it in a casserole.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!