Dr Namrata Ghusar
| 1 minute to read
Creamy Chana Dal with Garlic chives
- Chana Dal soaked for 25-30min 50gm
- Ghee 5gm
- All the veggies you want to add , I am adding Red,Yellow bellpepper,some mushroom,Garlic chives
- 1 big Onion finely chopped, ginger,garlic finely chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Garam masala, salt,paprika turmeric powder.
- 100ml coconut milk /Cream
Heat the pan add
Add chopped Onion,garlic ginger let it turn golden. splash some water to deglaze pan.
add masala let it cook for 5 min and add 1 glass water.
Add the soaked washed Dal (before adding you can also keep it in cooker for 5min for fast cooking)to it add all the chopped veggies. Let it cook for 10min.
add some water according to whatever thickness you prefer. after that add coconut milk to it. let it cook for 5-10min without pan lid. Add the garlic chives.