Cream of spinach🍜🥬
• By Kuljeet Kahlon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 210 kcal
Ingredients for Cream of spinach🍜🥬
- › Spinach - 200g Onion - 60g Garlic - 10g Butter - 10g Pumpkin seeds - 10g Amul cream - 10g
1. 1. Blanch the spinach in hot water for one minute. 2. Chop the onion and garlic finely. 3. Add butter to the pan and add garlic, onion and some mustard seeds. 4. Dip the blanched spinach in cold water and then grind it in the mixer. 5. Now add the spinach puree to the pan and cook for 2mins. Add salt and pepper as per taste. 6. Now add the amul cream and switch off the gas. 7. Pour it in a bowl and add pumpkin seeds on top. Happy eating 🥳
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!