Cream of cauliflower soup
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 118 kcal
Ingredients for Cream of cauliflower soup
- › Cauliflower florets - 100g ( cut into small sizes)
- › Diced onion - 20g
- › Water as per need
- › Amul cream - 20g
- › Butter - 8g
- › Salt to taste
- › Garlic - 1 clove
- › Crushed black pepper as per taste
- › Bay leaf - 1
- › Black pepper kernel - 2
- › Fresh coriander stems - 1 tbsp
1. In a pan heat butter and add bay leaf and black pepper kernels to it. Add onions and crushed garlic to it after 20-30 sec and cook until onions are soft and transparent
2. Add cauliflower florets and coriander stems to it along with little salt. Let it cool for 4-5 min until cauliflower florets are cooked.
3. Remove bay leaf and grind to a smooth paste. If you wish you can strain the mixture.
4. Add the mixture back in the same pan, add water to bring it to the desired consistency.
5. Adjust salt and black pepper as per taste. Let it cook for 2-3 min.
6. Add cream to it and let it boil once.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!