Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo & Chives
• By Naghmana Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 378 kcal
Ingredients for Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo & Chives
- › Ingredients 1 large cauliflower head cut into florets 1 medium brown onion chopped 1 Tbs Olive oil 6 cloves garlic pealed and sliced 500ml pouring cream 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock Salt to taste Fresh cracked pepper to taste Fresh chopped chives to garnish 1 tsp grated mozzerlla cheese to garnish (optional) 1 Tbs fried chorizo cubes (optional)
1. 1. Lightly saute onion in deep saucepan untl soft 2. Add sliced garlic and further saute 3. Add cauliflower, cream and stock to pan. 4. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, partially covered, for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is very tender. 5. Remove from heat. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. 6. Process soup, in batches, until smooth. 7. Season with salt & cracked pepper 8. Ladle soup into bowls. Drizzle with extra cream (optional). Top with chives, fried chorizo. Serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!