• By Shynu Sethi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 65 kcal
Ingredients for Colorful Veggies
- › 100 gm veggies: Purple Cauliflower, Mushroom, Baby Corn, Beans, Capsicum, Brocolli and Zucchini 5 gm ghee A little amount of Green Garlic 3-4 Fresh Basil Leaves Red Chilli Flakes and Salt as per taste
1. 1. Chop all veggies - big pieces 2. Put Ghee to heat 3. Once heated, simmer it down and add chopped green garlic, chopped basil leaves and red chilli flakes. 4. Let the ghee absorb the flavors for 2-3 minutes on low flame 5. Throw in all the veggies, add salt and saute till the Vegetables are cooked but yet a little crispy Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!