COFFEE WALNUT ICE CREAM
• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
5: Minutes 302 kcal
Ingredients for COFFEE WALNUT ICE CREAM
- › Banana 60 g
- › Dates 18 g
- › Hung curd 40 g
- › Walnuts 15 g
- › Coffee decoction 1 1/2 tsp
- › Coffee flavored whey 1/2 scoop
- › Coffee sprinklers a pinch (optional)
1. 1) Freeze and chop banana and freeze for more than six hours.
2. 2) Chop the dates and soak them in coffee decoction. Freeze them too.
3. 3) Blend together banana, dates, whey and curd.
4. 4) Transfer the smoothie in a glass bowl.
5. 5) Mix in the walnuts (saving some for garnishing) and cover the bowl with foil.
6. 6) Keep it in freezer for overnight.
7. 7) Scoop it out and garnish with remaining walnuts and coffee sprinklers.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!