Coffee Panna Cotta (Serves 4)
• By Sneha pednekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 553 kcal
Ingredients for Coffee Panna Cotta (Serves 4)
- › Fresh cream -2cups
- › Gelatin 1.5tsp
- › water -2tbsp
- › erythritol -3tbsp
- › coffee -just to sprinkle
1. Heat the cream in a vessel until lukewarm or bubbles form on the side, then put off the burner and add erythritol or stevia as per taste.
2. In another vessel and the gelatin and water and set aside
3. Now add the gelatin to the cream mixture and give it a good stir
4. Line up 3-4 small ramekins and pour the mixture into it.
5. Place the ramekins in the refrigerator and let it set for couple of hours
6. Once set, run a knife through the edges and flip it over a plate , sprinkle some coffee powder and tadda your Coffee Panna Cotta in ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!