• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Coffee Mousse
- › Milk 400ml
- › Coffee expresso
- › Sweetener
- › Gelatin
- › Homemade biscuit crumbs
1. In a small bowl, add 50ml of cold milk. Scatter over the powdered gelatin over the milk and let it sit for 5 minutes to form a sponge. Once this mix is spongy put in microwave melt to turn into a liquid. Set aside to cool down. Pour rest of the milk into a large bowl. Add sweetener and stir it through. Pour in the melted gelatin mix and whisk together. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes. Take out of the fridge, and using an electric mixer whisk it up until the milk mix gets really thick and doubles in volume. As you whisk you will see it becomes creamy and fluffy.
2. Divide the cream into three portion and add coffee expresso to get three different flavors and colors.
3. Pour each mixture one by one and let it set then pour another mixture and let it set and finally put the third mixture and set it again.
4. Garnish with homemade biscuit, mint leaves, coffee sprinkles and coffee beans.
5. Please Note: Homemade biscuit crumbs not mentioned in macros
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!