| 1 minute to read
Coffee Lemonade (orange twist )
- 1. Coffee powder
- 2. Lemon juice or orange juice
- 3. honey 10 gm
- 4. Water
1. In a bowl add 50 gm lukewarm water and honey. Still well till it dissolves. (Alternatively add sugar instead of honey). Set it aside for 5 minutes to cool it.
2. Take a lemon or orange and squeeze out the juice
3. Next in the cold water add coffee and stir until combined. Add coffee ice cubes if available.
4. Let's prepare the drink now. In a glass add the sweet syrup and lemon juice first. Next add a splash of soda if available. Top it up with the cold black coffee. Add a slice of lemon and serve. Stir before drinking.