• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 332 kcal
Ingredients for coconut rice
- › Raw Rice – 1 cup Grated coconut – 1 cup Red chilly – 2 Green chilli – 4 Bengal gram dal – 1 teaspoon Urad dal – 1 teaspoon Asafotida – ¼ teaspoon Cashew nut – 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil – 4 or 5 teaspoons Mustard – Half teaspoon Curry leaves – few Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
1. Cook rice till soft (But not mushy). Put it in a plate or broad vessel and spread it. Sprinkle one or two teaspoon oil over it. In a kadai add the oil and when it is hot add mustard. When it pops up, add Bengal gram dal, Urad dal and fry till it turns light brown. Add cashew nuts, chillies, asafetida powder and curry leaves and fry for a while. Now add coconut gratings and fry for two/three seconds. Add cooked rice to this and mix gently. Garnish with coriander leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!