• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 449 kcal
Ingredients for coconut macaroons
- › 7 ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut (about 2 1/2 cups) 2 egg whites 1/4 cup sugar 2 Tablespoons flour (all purpose or gluten free)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put coconut, egg whites, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Combine using 2 forks. It takes a good minute to thoroughly combine. Using 2 forks, shape into rough mounds on baking sheet. Bake about 20 minutes, until edges are golden.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!