Coconut fish curry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 337 kcal
Ingredients for Coconut fish curry
- › 150gm fish
- › 100gm tomato puree
- › 45gm coconut milk
- › 20gm onion
- › 5gm olive oil/coconut oil
- › 1 Tsp lime juice
1. In a wok, add oil, put mustard seeds, curry leaves.
2. Add onion chopped, tomato puree and coconut milk mixed with water. saute for 10mins.
3. add the fish, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and red chilli powder. add 1 Tsp lime juice. cook covered for 10mins. serve hot with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!