Coconut egg Curry
• By Deeprekha.rajpoot
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 565 kcal
Ingredients for Coconut egg Curry
- › Coconut Egg Curry Indian / Non Vegetarian Time : 15 min Ingredients 4 boiled eggs cut into half 200 ml coconut milk 10g ghee 1 onion chopped 1tsp mustard seeds 1 dry red chilli 1/4 tsp turmeric powder 1/4 garam masala 1tsp salt 1tsp black pepper powder Curry leaves
1. Heat ghee in the pan and add mustard seeds .Let them splatter. Add red chilli. Add onion and saute till brown. Add pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt . Saute them. Add boiled eggs and saute for 1 min. Add coconut milk and let it boil.Add 100ml water as per the required thickness. Add garam masala and curry leaves. Cook it covered for 5min on low flame. Creamy egg Curry is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!