Coconut chocolate balls
• By Mitesh Agrawal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 688 kcal
Ingredients for Coconut chocolate balls
- › Egg
- › Almond flour / ground almond
- › Dessicated coconut
- › Chocolate whey
- › Erythritol / confectioner / sweetener / stevia
1. Add 1 egg, 30g almond flour, 30g chocolate whey, 30g dessicated coconut, 15g Erythritol / confectioner / sweetener to taste, 10-15g walnuts / nuts of choice to a bowl
2. Mix till it gets batter like consistency.
3. Make small balls, and roll them in more dessicated coconut for better taste and presentation.
4. This will make 8-10 balls.
5. Freeze them for couple of hours.
6. Enjoy your high protein, low carb dessert 😁🍰
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!