cloud bread/ naan
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 157 kcal
Ingredients for cloud bread/ naan
- › 2 eggs (yokes and whites separated)
- › 1 tsp baking pwd
- › 2 tbsp (30gms) curd
1. Separate the egg yokes n whites in two different mixing bowls
2. Add curd to the egg yokes n beat till well combined.
3. Add baking pwd to the egg whites n beat on high speed till u get stiff peaks.
4. Now fold the egg whites in the egg yolk mixture gently.
5. Spoon the mixture carefully on a greased butterpaper carefully making about 5 to 6 circles.
6. Pre heat the oven to 150°c n bake the bread for around 15mins or untill golden brown. ale sure the oven is hot before putting the bread in the oven. )
7. So nice n fluffy... you're gonna want to have them right away but wait... they taste best when they have time to sit.
8. They can be stored in an airtight container or zip lock bag for upto a week in the refrigerator.
9. There r many recipies online for cloud bread.... they mostly use cream cheese... I tried using cream cheese and replacing it with curd n didn't find any difference. curd had much less calories than cream cheese so I prefer using it... but u can try for urself what suites u better.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!