• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Citrus Oats
- › 50 gm Rolled Oats
- › 160 ml Milk ( full fat )
- › 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder/ 2-3 strands saffron
- › Low cal coconut cooking spray
- › Sweetner (3 tabs )
- › 120 gm orange ( peeled and made into chunks)
- › 7 gm Almonds
1. In a pan slow roast the oats for 2-3 mins on a low flame using the coconut spray.
2. Add in the milk and a little water to the roasted oats let it simmer of 4-5 mins till the oats get cooked and become soft.
3. Now add the prepped oranges and mix well. Let it sit for a min.
4. Add the chopped almonds, cardamom, saffron, sweetner. Mix transfer to a bowl and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!