• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 729 kcal
Ingredients for Cinnamon Rolls
- › Wheat flour 100g
- › Egg 1
- › Butter 15g
- › Yeast 3g
- › Ice cream 90g
- › Stevia
- › Salt
- › Cinnamon
- › Warm water
1. Knead the dough with egg, salt, Stevia, butter yeast and wam water... keep it for 2 to 3 hrs...
2. Make sauce with chocolate ice cream by heating and reducing till it becomes thick. Keep it aside so it can cool down.
3. Now roll out the dough put chocolate sauce and cinnamon powder. Then roll it. Cut it in pieces and bake it...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!