• By Himanshu Dhiman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Chukli Roti
- › Left over Chapatis from yesterday - 3 (made from 55gms wheat flour)
- › Turmeric - 1 pinch
- › Ghee - 5 gms
- › Rai (mustard seeds) - 1/2 teaspoon
- › Stevia - 5 gms
- › Curry Leaves - 10
- › Salt as per taste
1. Grind cold chapatis from yesterday in mixer to make very small pieces and put it aside
2. Heat ghee in a pan. Add mustard seeds when ghee is hot and let the seeds start popping. once they pop, add Curry leaves and saute for 20 seconds. Add turmeric and keep moving for another 20 seconds
3. Put the crushed chapatis in the pan, add salt and stevia. Mix thoroughly while cooking on medium flame for 2 mins
4. Enjoy with a cup of coffee / tea.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!