Chocolate whey pudding
• By Adil Haque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10 Minutes 420 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate whey pudding
- › Whey protein 1 scoop
- › Coco powder 30gm
- › Milk 150 ml
- › Almond or coconut butter 12gm
1. Combine the protein powder, cacao powder and milk in a bowl. Stir well until most of the lumps are fully removed. Start with 3/4 cup of dairy milk and add a little at a time so it doesn’t get too runny.
2. Once the lumps are gone, add the creamy almond butter or melted coconut butter and stir well until you have a pudding consistency.
3. Refrigerate up to 8 hours or serve immediately.
4. Note: When the nut butter is added to cold liquid, it will help thicken the texture. This pudding will continue to thicken in the fridge.
5. Bone appetite!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!