• By Vidushi Nagdev
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 337 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Oats
- › Oats - 35 grams
- › Milk- 200 ml
- › Almonds- 5 grams (optional)
- › Hazelnut - 5 grams (optional)
- › Dried Cranberries - 5 grams (optional)
- › Unsweetened coco powder - 5 grams
- › Artificial Sweetner of your choice
1. Add milk in a pan and let it heat for a minute
2. Add the oats, coco powder and sweetner as per taste and let it boil for some time.
3. Keep the consistency as per desire.
4. Chop all the dry fruits and add as garnishing
5. You can add Whey and a little bit of water to increase the protein content as well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!