• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 407 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Oatmeal
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Whey chocolate - 30gm
- › Cinnamon powder - a pinch
- › Vanilla extract - 0.5 tsp
- › Oats - 30gm
- › Chocolate syrup- 1 tbsp
- › Almonds - 7 gm
- › Stevia
1. Whisk milk, whey powder, stevia, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a small pot over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the oats and continue to cook for 3-4 more minutes.
3. Put the oatmeal in a bowl and drizzle chocolate syrup and spread it with spoon. Top it with chopped almonds and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!