• By Ekta Sinha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 149 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate ladoo
- › Ghee - 20ml
- › Suji/Rava/Semolina - 50 gm
- › Desiccated Coconut - 70 gm
- › Almonds - 30 gm
- › Sweetner - 45 gm
- › Milk - 350 ml
- › Coco powder ( Unsweetened) - 15 gm
- › Isolate Whey Protein : 38 gm
1. Add ghee to a non stick pan.
2. When the oil is hot, add suji to it and fry for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
3. Add Desiccated coconut power to it ( Keep aside some coconut powder for the garnishing). Fry it until suji and coconut color has been changed slightly.
4. Add Whey protein and coco powder to the pan and mix it well.
5. Once everything is mixed together, add sweetner and agin mix well.
6. Now add milk and mix until a paste is prepared.
7. Swith off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
8. Now take some amount of mixture and prepare it into ladoo shape and then dip the ladoo ( from all sides) into coconut powder. With the above mentioned quantity, 9 ladoos can be made, You can modify the quantity as per your requirements. Calories are mentioned for 1 ladoo, I have added carbs for sweetner as well, though it do not have any calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!