Chocolate Ice Cream
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:07 Minutes 372 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Ice Cream
- › Milk 50g
- › Whipping Cream 100g
- › Dark Unsweetened Cocoa powder 1/2 tablespoon
- › Vanilla Essence
- › Sweetener
1. In a bowl put milk, cocoa powder, and sweetener and whisk it till cocoa powder completely dissolve.
2. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. Add the whipped cream along with the to the cocoa powder mixture.
3. Put the chocolate ice cream in glass chiller and let it set. Once it starts setting blend it once again and put back in glass chiller till it is completely set.
4. Enjoy with home made chocolate sauce. Macros mentioned only for chocolate ice cream.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!