chocolate chickpeas chips
• By Venera Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 99 kcal
Ingredients for chocolate chickpeas chips
- › INGREDIENTS 400g chickpeas 120 g dark chocolate 90% 1tsp ghee
1. INSTRUCTIONS: Just roast a can of rinsed and dried-off chickpeas in your oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until crunchy. Add the hot chickpeas to 120grams of dark chocolate and stir well to melt the chocolate as you coat the chickpeas. Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and allow to cool slightly before placing them in the fridge to set. Yummy! Nutrition :I divided into 14 pieces you can and more. 1 piece around 30 g
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!