• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 273 kcal
Ingredients for Choco-strawberry smoothie
- › Chocolate whey iso- 33gm
- › Milk low fat- 100ml
- › Strawberries-20gm
- › Chia seeds sprout- 10gm
- › Psyllium husk -5gm
- › Dates dried- 10gm
- › Almonds- 5gm
- › Cashews-2gm
- › Groundnut- 2gm
1. In a mixer or blender, add milk, chia sprouts( if you’ve dried one, then add little warm water and let it puffed up), strawberries, psyllium husk and pulse it nicely
2. Now, add 4 gm of chopped almonds and dates pitted and little water if required and blend it again.
3. Take it in any container and top it with chopped almonds, cashews and groundnut.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!