• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for Choco-coffee Oatmeal
- › Oats- 30gm
- › Milk low fat- 100ml
- › Coffee powder- 2gm
- › Hershey's milk booster- 10gm
- › Almonds- 10gm
- › Cashew- 6gm
- › Peanut butter- 7gm
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per your taste
1. In a pot, bring milk to boil adding coffee powder and oats. Let it simmer for 5 minutes
2. Add chopped almonds and sweetener if you want and simmer for another 5 minutes
3. Add chocolate syrup and mix well.
4. Take it in bowl and garnish with cashews and peanut butter. Enjoy!
5. You may eat hot or refrigerate it for sometime and then have it!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!