choco coconut balls!
• By Sreejata Mukherjee Thakur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 934 kcal
Ingredients for choco coconut balls!
- › 200gms paneer
- › 2 scoops of chocolate hazelnut whey
- › ghee 5 GM's
- › almonds roasted 10gms
- › shredded coconut powder 10gms
1. put everything in a mixi and churn except coconut powder. Grease palms and shape into balls. roll in Coconut powder to coat nicely. make sure paneer is fresh or in room temperature. pre roast and coarsely grind almonds. keep in fridge. enjoy every bite!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!