Choco-chia protein pudding
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 203 kcal
Ingredients for Choco-chia protein pudding
- › Chocolate whey- 30gm
- › Chia seeds dried- 1 tbsp/10gm
- › Milk low fat- 50ml
- › Unsweetened cocoa powder- 2 gm
- › Zero calorie sweetner- as per the taste.
1. Soak the chia seeds in water for about 3-4 minutes or until it's puffed up.
2. In a mixer, add the chia seeds and all the ingredients and blend it nicely.
3. Refrigerate it for about 60 minutes or an overnight! Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!